Saturday, January 22, 2011

.: Mish Triplet :.



***TRIPLET***


n3 nie aku buat khas tok my triplet yg da lame x meet up
honestly i mish triplet damn much!
dont noe when can we chill up like b4
maybe the potential its not much like b4 kowt






putt,ME,didot





when triplet @ jakarta


putt & me
(jakarta)
didot & me
(eid 2010)
putt & me II
(singapore)


^^singapura^^


inda dannish besday party



we gud inda triplet mood rite.?







who is TRIPLET.???

dorg nie bestie aku b4..
which is anak buah aku la
before my relation with them agak tought
just 1 point that cant mention here
relation between us hancoor!

didoot,putt,baby
hope dat later our tripletness nie akan wujud balik k






p/s : xkesah ape org nak ckp...
aku sayang & rindu kt dorg oke.!
(dedicate kt sesape yg cube jdkn issue tok n3 nie)