Wednesday, February 16, 2011

.: Which iS Yours-EyeBrows :.


eyebrow yg sokeet it based on how your design it
hehehee
actually tak la sgt
depends on sengsorg tue
if eyebrow yg mmg semula jadi chantik
it will be nice la

if kening yg d'oter2
kene la tengok keadaan yg d'oter tue


people have also suggested various makeup techniques to reforest my eyebrows.
I did a search on eyebrows and makeup and came across Eyebrow Stencils.









:: The Pattern ::





A. Fairly normal, grocery shopping eyebrows.

B. The intense Tura Santana look.

C. The “my eyebrows are my slaves” Marlena Dietrich look. Two little hairy rainbows of fun.

D. The ever popular Frieda brows. These brows symbolize how artistic I am.

E. My favorite so far, the “I’m on my period so leave me the F**k alone” brows. Please note the intensity.

F. Simply put, I could appear angry all day. What a treat.

G, The “Leave Them Guessing” brows.

H. The permanently surprised eyebrows.

I. I have no idea.

J. Your regular garden variety eyebrows.



which its yours.??
which its mine.??



Misz Lady Said : later will try to upload mine k



No comments: